Here’s a quick round-up of where the scanned old photos have appeared on Cutlock and Co over the last few days.
- Oak River sledge (sleigh) ride to school – the ‘school van’ itself.
- Uncle Ernest the pharmacist (Ernest, Eliza, Jack Laddiman).
- Searching for clues to Ann Harriet Cutlock has a photo of her (as Granma Howes), as well as the 21st birthday bible inscription.
- The Neal family (same photos as ‘full 1900s attire’ post).
- Norwich and Norfolk – old pictures of two Norwich roads connected to the family.
The header photo across this site features the four Neal sisters plus a niece and nephew at Cuckoo’s Cup, the Wrekin, Shropshire. About 1916: Emily (not yet married), Ethel Williams, Nellie (probably – married name Williams), Edith, Eliza (Laddiman), and Alec Williams. Here’s the uncropped version.
Arriving soon after or before this item, a gallery post from the Canadian (Manitoba) outpost of Neals.